Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 15 - Garbage Be Gone

Look at us - the honking piles of garbage, cardboard and debris are GONE. And just in time for the holidays!What a difference this makes. With the debris piles gone, the floor coverings in the remaining rooms are now also gone. We see how some of the rooms are meant to look. Big difference.

Check out the house from the street now:



















And the library, it's so lovely. The picture of my unwrapped nail head chairs was too blurry to post, will revise and add it in for you all later on. We definitely need a rug, now that the floors are unveiled. Still to come, the window seats, which should be not too much longer. They will be dark brown fabric and then I plan to go a bit nuts with toss cushions.

Also accomplished: the stain on the stairs. This was a very, very stinky process (the husband and the ten-going-on-sixteen-year-old had to leave one evening, for the stink) - it but makes the whole first floor look DONE.

Check it out:


Still one more coat of verithane protector to go on. The stain was tricky because the floors are bamboo, but the stair treads aren't. We had to match as closely as we could. Good folks at Randall's made it happen as closely as it did.

And also, I would be remiss if I did not also show you all this:











Yes, despite my reservations, here is the "one remote" system, in place. Working. Easy. All that the husband said it would be. What more could a gal want?
























1 comment:

  1. Thank to Mr. Benjamin for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Benjamin will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: 247officedept@gmail.com or on Whatsapp number: + 1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete